Playing with Fire : Build a real-time application with Firebase
Firebase is a Google Platform as a Service (PaaS) which makes writing and deploying web and mobile applications faster and easier than ever. Now a front-end web developer can create fully-featured applications without needing to manage servers or infrastructure.
Come learn how easy it can be to take your app idea from concept to production, using the fully-featured Firebase platform.
In this workshop you will build your own Twitter-like social messaging application, start to finish, as you learn how to:
* Use the Firebase real-time object database
* Implement Firebase security rules
* Organize your data to take advantage of the Firebase strengths
* Add authentication using an OAuth provider
* Use the Firebase CLI to deploy a web application
Code Editor (Atom, Sublime, Visual Studio Code)
Laptop with Node & NPM, Gulp, & Bower
- Gifts of Bourbon for the Instructors